If you love your car and want to keep it looking as good as the day you drove it off the lot, then you’ve probably considered hiring someone to do a complete car detailing on it. But with so many companies to choose from, you may not know where to take your car for detailing in Avon.
The best place to go is Prime Car Wash. We have five locations across central Indiana including one in Avon. Over the years, our team of car care professionals has served thousands of car owners, just like you.
To get your car detailed, all you have to do is bring it to our Avon location at 9032 E US Hwy 36 during regular business hours. You can also schedule a detailing appointment in advance by using the booking form on our site. Or for the ultimate in convenience, sign up for mobile detailing; our staff will come directly to your home or office and complete detailing without any interruption to your regular daily activities.
Car Detailing 101
Would you like to learn more about car detailing? If so, then we encourage you to keep reading; we’ve prepared a quick guide to this vital car care service below.
What Is Car Detailing?
The purpose of car detailing is to refresh and clean a vehicle’s exterior and interior by getting rid of the dust and grime that accumulates over time. Car detailing also includes removing any pet hair, spills, stains and dirt from the car’s upholstery, mats, dashboards, and other surfaces. Car detailers will also apply protective sealants to the vehicle’s paint to help it stay cleaner longer.
What Are the Benefits of Having Your Car Detailed?
There are a number of benefits to having your car detailed. The most obvious benefit is that detailing can help make your car look like new again. It will give the paint, wheels, and interior a deep cleaning and make them shine like they did the day you bought it. Detailing also prevents wear and tear, so it will keep your car looking newer for longer. And for those who want their cars to smell good, detailing will do the trick by removing any musty odors that may be lingering inside.
How Do I Know if My Car Needs Detailing?
There are several signs you can look for that indicate your car needs detailing. Here are just a few:
- There are visible signs of dirt and grime, such as bird droppings, an accumulation of pollen, or a layer of dust
- The paint and exterior look dull or faded
- There are stains on the upholstery
- Your car mats have dirt, leaves, and pebbles ground into them
- There are smudges on the windows
- The dashboard and panel are covered in a fine layer of dust
- There’s a lingering odor in the interior of your car
How Frequently Should I Have My Car Detailed?
Most car owners have their car detailed once a year. However, it really depends on the condition of the car, your location, and how often you drive it. For example, if you live in a city that gets a lot of snow or rain, your car will get dirty more quickly than someone who lives in a dry climate. People that drive more often should also consider having their car detailed more frequently.
Why Should I Choose Professional Detailing Over DIY?
Though you may save a bit of money by detailing your own car, there are plenty of reasons why hiring a professional is the best option, including:
- Experience: Professional detailers know what will work best for your specific vehicle because they’ve done it over and over again with different types of cars. They’ve also developed their own techniques and routines that help them get the job done right. A DIYer is more likely to use products or techniques that don’t work well, which is sure to lead to problems down the road.
- Quality: If you choose to do detailing yourself, there are no guarantees that your results will turn out any better than the average Joe Shmoe who isn’t trained in auto care. A professional detailer will do a thorough job; they’ll deep clean everything from interior plastics to door jambs so everything looks new all over again.
- Details: When an experienced professional does your car’s detailing for you, they know exactly where to focus on so that every inch shines bright. You might try polishing one part but forget about another or overlook details because you’re in a hurry; without training and expertise, there’s no telling what kind of result you could end up with.
Visit Prime Car Wash for Detailing in Avon
Cleaning your car at home may seem like an easy task, but it’s actually pretty time-consuming and difficult to do properly. Professional car detailing will give you that clean car you want, with less hassle than doing it yourself.
For professional detailing in Avon, visit Prime Car Wash. You can visit us seven days a week at any time between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM for full services. If you have any questions about our detailing services, feel free to call us at 317-986-6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.