How the Prime Car Wash Fundraising Program Works
Prime Car Wash vows a commitment to the community surrounding and supporting our businesses. Our team members are just like you. They have families and children that are part of organizations that make our community special. So to help our community programs, we’ve created a Fundraising Program to help promote the growth and involvement of our local team sports and events.
Prime Car Wash Fundraiser Opportunity Program:
- The Organization Head (Responsible Party) needs to contact your local Prime Car Wash location to begin the process and discuss how many Fundraising Packages they would like.
- The Standard Fundraising Program Package consists of 15-$12 cards, 10-$25 cards, and 5- $39 cards ($625.00 total inventory).
- A standard Fundraiser Package is a good size for each member of the organization. The packages can be altered to better fit individual organizations or teams.
- One Fundraiser Package can be received for each member of the organization or team.
- When supplies are depleted, The Organization Head may come back and sign out more Fundraiser Packages as needed.
- The Organization Head is responsible for all inventory received.
- The Organization Head must show proof of affiliation as well as identification upon receiving the Fundraiser Package. The Marketing Director will make a copy of these items and staple them to the form.
- The Organization Head must sign the Fundraiser Program Set-up Form prior to receiving the Fundraising Package.
- A Fundraising Program Set-up Form must be filled out for each package received.
- Upon returning the money and surplus inventory, the Fundraising Package Set-up Form will be signed and completed.
- A check for 50% of all cards sold will be issued in the name of the organization within 10 business days of receipt of the Fundraiser Package.
- One copy of all forms must be made for The Organization Head, and one copy for the Corporate Office. The Corporate Office will not issue a check without one (1) of these forms for each Fundraiser Package accompanied by one (1) “Total Fundraiser Program Check Request Form”.